- I’ve been doing more natural forms of exercise (walking/riding my bike to work)
- I’ve also been doing more accessible and less stressful forms of exercise (yoga, short strength circuits at home, spin classes when I have a surplus of time).
- The weather has been warmer and sunnier (minus the past few days)
- I’ve been doing my best to detox my liver (eating lots of lemon + zest and cooked cruciferous vegetables, and doing castor oil packs a few times a week).
- I found a holistic health provider here in DC that I think can really help me.
- I’ve actively tried to stop myself from guilty for eating adequate amounts of carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Baseball is back.
All I know is, I’ve been sleeping better. My stomach has been doing better. And I feel all around better. My self-esteem and body image is kind of shotty- but with everything else feeling better, it makes all that stuff a lot easier.And after work today, Will and I are driving up to NYC to see a ton of friends + the Red Sox crush the Yankees at Yankee Stadium (for the first time!). Then we’re continuing up to Boston to see my family + the Red Sox Opening Day (for the first time!). I’m SO freaking excited. GAH.I’m especially excited to see my three sisters- today is national sibling day and I’m missing them more than usual!Keep it wicked healthy.